One to One Programmes
I combine Nutritional Therapy with Motivational Health Coaching to create programmes which will provide the support, inspiration and accountability you will need to achieve your health goals.
In order to understand your current health issues and your goals and to work through a new eating plan, consider supplements and possible clinical testing, we will need to work together over a period of time. A ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you. The length of your programme will depend on your current status and what you want to achieve but will typically start with an initial 8 weeks
My individualised health and weight loss programmes depend on the level of support needed which incorporate motivational health coaching and will typically involve the following elements and include fortnightly or weekly support to help you to implement the recommendations:-
- Health and Nutrition Questionnaire assessment prior to the consultation
- Initial Personal consultation – 1.5 hour
- Follow up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone – 60 mins
- Progress review calls – 30 mins
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice
- Fully individualised nutrition plan
- Updated nutrition plans throughout the process
- Personalised supplementation plan if required
- Full Body Composition analysis including Weight, BMI, Body fat %, Muscle Mass, Metabolic Age if required
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Email support
Please book a free discovery call to discuss how I can help you.
ON LINE PROGRAMMES
The 21-day Digestion Rescue Plan
Do you Struggle with constipation or diarrhoea, cramps, bloating, belching or gas? Have you been wondering whether you might have some kind of food intolerance? Do you suffer from hay fever, eczema or other skin conditions or an auto immune condition? If your answer to any of these questions is YES then help is at hand!
The 21-day Digestion Rescue Plan is part information, part diet plan and it's designed to help you optimise your digestive health and improve your symptoms. It will also help you understand what other factors might be impacting on your symptoms and which tests might be relevant for you to consider.
The programme includes all you'll need to make an informed decision about what might be going on for you PLUS 21 days of easy-to-prepare meals and snacks for you to enjoy.
In this course you will learn:
- The root cause of your digestive issues
- What your digestive symptoms are telling you
- What foods to eat to heal
- How to eat for to improve your digestion and regain your energy
- Which tests might be relevant to resolve your gut issues
At just £29 you will have full access to the programme which you can access as and when you want.
Click here to sign up